Friday, January 14, 2011

My Favorites

In order to understand how extensive my NikeStyle really is, you will have to see what I am talking about. I will constantly show you my favorites and even help you find the best deals on where to get it. 


For some of my "NikeThings" you will not be able to easily obtain them. Not that I am more special or anything, but some of the freshness in my closet comes from overseas. You see, Nike does a good job at keeping European fads in Europe, and American fads in America. Sad  I know, but if you really want it almost everything can be obtained. 


I underline almost because even with my persistence in searching for one pair of EU Nike Twilight Runner shoes, I can not find them anywhere. The fact that they are a dead stock (no longer in production) means that every day that passes equals a decrease in the chance that I will find a pair.  


Here are some more of the Twilight collection that in my opinion should never become a dead stock. 

Light weight, runner meets style, casual, comfortable, affordable, need I say more? Again I like to dare people to do the impossible. So, with that said, I dare you to find something else you can run 10+ miles in and then wear out to a casual social event. Weather you lace them up tight or keep everything loose and clean, you will always be impressed with this shoe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment