Sunday, January 16, 2011

We Choose our Own Path

To name the game... why are we so easy to pass the blame.

Tiger Woods has created far more good than we seem to give him credit for. The common argument that I still see today is that he should have conducted himself in a more professional manner. 

Well to that I say, "the medium is the message." Mass media is something that we the people have created. What we read, watch, and choose is what creates the "madness." 

Tiger did choose to do some things that I many would consider unfavorable, but should it have been so over played? 

No... What he did is done and should remain just that. 

Rather than dwell on the past I feel like we should look at what he has done for the sport. I mean lets be honest Phil is an amazing golfer, but he only became huge because of the Tiger rivalry. Can you honestly say that Anthony Kim and Stewart Cink can keep Nike afloat? 

The man that recreated golf for my generation, and rejuvenated it for the baby boomers was and always will be Tiger Woods. 

Buy some clubs, Nike or not, and pick up the game. The game has changed from just that of gentlemen to a game of people. 

I would always suggest that if you choose not to play Nike clubs, you will not find a better looking pair of golf shoes than nearly their entire line of golfing foot ware. 










Try and find a better player, I dare you. Find somebody that can do what he does, perform like he performs, wins like he wins. 



No comments:

Post a Comment